пятница, 5 ноября 2010 г.

Urgent Launch Alert - This cycler is SCAM!!!

Click Here For Fast Cash!!

 

Just out - from the owners or Profit2Share.com - Timing is Crutial

We are going to keep this really simple.

This is from the guys that run the Power2Share.com program that did over $1 Million in under 20 days. They are doing it again before Christmas!! We made over $6,000 in their P2S program!!  A Lot of members asked why not have our members join that P2S program?  Well, because this is new and from the same peeps.  Should be an eXciting Ride and we have a chance to get tickets before the BIG Rush.
Double Your money FAST - Then, follow their easy outlined strategy on the site for CRAZY Cash!!

UPDATED!!! 
Attention, this cycler is not paying any more, all admins are dissupeared.
See, what people are writing in AAP Skype chat:
"Thomas Cutura: they have already had a nice Christmas with all the new programs they start all the while abandoning the original programs. Its the scam of all scams and we keep falling for it.  Go ahead Rebecca remove me for speaking the truth, it really makea no difference."
"seattlescott:like to sue these scamming people.If I don't hear something by monday I'm going to put in a formal complaint to AP stp and anyone else I think they may be doing business with.This crap needs to stop. This is less than coming in your home and stealing from us, no less"

Now we know these bastards, and will warn you about their next scams.

2 комментария:

  1. Hot Testimonials!

    I joined this program yesterday and purchased five (5) $25 positions. All 5 positions cycled today so I received a total of $250 (double what I started with)

    I withdrew $50 to my Alert Pay account, and reinvested the remaining $200 by purchasing two (2) $100 positions.

    My withdrawal was in my Alert Pay account in about 1 hour. Great!!

    I am happy with the results so far and looking forward to my $100 positions cycling soon. I also bought two (2) $50 positions today.

    If you are reading this and are undecided don't wait too long you will miss out on making some real money. I am happy that I did not hesitate when I saw the email yesterday.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Ответ на вопрос в моём блоге.
    User profile not found - Профиль пользователя не найден.
    Возможно проблема в этом? Сначала войдите в свой аккаунт, и уже оттуда нужно делать проплату (внести депозит). Если же войти невозможно, значит просто регистрация не прошла..Проверьте почту сначала, посмотрите, может быть письмо упало в спам, что скорее всего. Ну, или пройдите регистрацию по новой. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить